Meet the all-new the AEG 2.5 VM4 Ronin 6 PDW, part of the Ronin M-Series. A new line of modular AEG rifles, the first airsoft rifles to hit the market specifically designed to provide an interchangeable family of products. The Ronin M-Series will have multiple variations for specific player needs and tastes, and is engineered with KWA ‘s latest AEG 2.5 & AEG 3 gearboxes to combine the industry”s most reliable systems with more aggressive designs. The Ronin 6 PDW will satisfy all types of play without sacrificing quality as the ultimate platform built on modularity, personal style and performance.
All Ronin M-Series rifles come with new custom, sleek, lightweight rails capped off with aggressive lines at the very front ? plus a new-look mock suppressor to cover the 6? outer barrel. The sleek aluminum rail design also helps provide comfort and stability as you go from CQB to field play at 366 + FPS with the AEG 2.5 system. Highlighted by a Switch Life Extender to minimize the wear and tear on trigger contacts, the AEG 2.5 provides Milsim & Field players the ultimate AEG rifle to outlast the competition. Additional new features include magazine cutoff compatibility combined with adjustable FPS for users to customize their KWA AEG rifle to their own specifications with the new VPS tool (included in every box).
Best of all, AEG Ronin models feature modular upper receivers. You can swap full upper receivers with any AEG 2.5 or AEG 3 rifle to create the perfect AEG rifle. Airsofters can put the Ronin Recon ML (MLOK-compatible) upper receiver on the Ronin PDW lower receiver and enjoy an aggressive front end with a tanker-style stock.
AEG 2.5 RONIN 6 PDW FEATURES:
- Tanker-style stock (new)
- Custom-designed, lightweight rail (new)
- Improved high-torque motor (new)
- Ambidextrous fire selector (new)
- Enlarged trigger guard (new)
- Custom mock suppressor (new)
- Full aluminum rail (new)
- Front & rear PTS® Enhanced Polymer flip-up sights
- Rear-wired battery compartment
- Upgraded high-speed gear set (new)
- Switch Life Extender to prevent contact burnout
- Fully adjustable FPS through stock with included quick change tool
- 30/120rd. magazine cut off compatibility
- PTS® Enhanced Polymer Grip
- Rotary hop up
- One-piece upper receiver